I'm thinking of installing this doorbell on the outside of my bedroom door since I'm pretty sure my landlord wouldn't appreciate me removing the double-bell that's currently in use at the front door. Maybe I should just purchase it and wait until the day I am a homeowner, which could be never, but would still be worth it since this is the first skull doorbell ($38.95) I've seen that isn't some cheap halloween gag.
- Solid stainless steel, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- Illuminated LED push buttons less than 1 watt, and last approx. 11 years.
- LED buttons available in Ring-Light, or DOT style.
- Push Buttons come in two voltages: 12V (8-12 Volts AC) & 16V (12-16 Volts AC).
- Doorbell Buttons are theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
Found at if it's hip, it's here.